Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8th October 2008

:) ... I got another positive feedback for the blog. YAY!! Feels good. Today I'm focussing on computers and their effects on our lives... Sometimes I sit back and wonder how we'd ever manage without computers ... and how would you be reading this blog ???



LOL ... I'm sure a Lot of people feel this way. Sometimes even I do. Have you ever felt this way? Let me know... Would be interesting to know everyone's take on computers becoming smarter and smarter ....

Don't be suprised if your kid tomorrow comes up with something like this... :)



U know, its weird but these days its actually like the strip above.. i mean, i actually catch up wth more people online than I do off it ... even friends who are in Pune itself.. i manage to keep in touch more online than off it... See.. thats the bad part about computers or more specifically the internet - face to face interactions have dwindled (and i dont count video conferancing as face to face interactions) :P

And finally... what happens when ur toooooo addicted to the internet?? This ----->

No comments:

Followers

Counter