Saturday, October 11, 2008

12th October 2008

Its not normal for me to be updating my blog on a Sunday. But my wife's having an exhibition at her store and since my office is right above, I thought I might as well put some stuff up. Who said u dont need an extra smile just coz its a Sunday :) ... Anyone who has travelled our not so beloved national carrier AI will crack up at the first post of today...

I mean, there are so many good looking Indian born Air Hostesses in other Airlines.. why the hell can AI not hire them? Is it compulsory to keep 50+ hostesses? What is the funda? Make them work till they don't use a walking aid??

This next one is guaranteed to make u think..... OUCH!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!


And the last one for today also has to do with the fish world.. i love the sharks expression in this one ---->


Thats about it for today... have a super weekend and log on tomorrow to beat the Monday Blues ... :)

No comments:

Followers

Counter