Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sept 25th 2008 - Again

I normally won't be putting up a joke on this blog unless its something absolutely hillarious which I feel I must share ... and this is one I happened to find in my gmail archives... funniest joke I've ever read... here goes:

An old Parsee Mafia "Don" is dying and he calls his grandson to his bed.

"Samaj. Ai ley for you my chrome plated 38 revolver so you always remember me."

"But, Bawaji, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me tamaru Rolex watch instead?"

"Chutia, shutup and listen. Some day you have to run maru business.

You will have a fatakro bairi, lots of money, a big home and may be a couple of chau mau.

Some day you come home and see your fatakro bairi in a bed with some other chutmarino.

Bhadva, what you will do then? ... Point to your watch and say, "Time up"?

2 comments:

Endless Randomness said...

Sutz... funnnny joke. Pls change the font colour though, its a little illegible

Sid Gavandi said...

Sutsi...this is classic!!

Followers

Counter